I drafted this top using the instructions from the book Pattern Magic. I picked up the English version towards the end of last year from Tessuti. The twist front top is the first project I've tried from the book. I used a fairly basic shirt pattern from BWOF 02/09 as the base for the pattern and followed the instructions for converting the front pattern piece into a double twist front. After some fiddling it worked out quite well. The top is made from a black 100% cotton rib jersey which breaths really well. I used the same cotton to make a polo shirt for my brother for Christmas last year.
My only issue with it is that the neckline is a little wide and can show my bra strap which is fine at the moment because I'm almost always wearing a scarf with the weather the way it is at the moment in Sydney. I think next time I make this pattern I will bring in the neckline a little to stop this.